FPUSA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT REGULATIONS
- All new and renewing members must be licensed at least 30 days prior to the tournament
- Pre-registration with full payment is required.
- Late entries are at the discretion of the tournament director.
- All players must present their FPUSA licenses upon request of the tournament staff.
- All players must have a current Release of Liability Waiver on file with FPUSA before participating.
- Waiver forms will be available on site and must be signed, if necessary, prior to player check-in.
- Appropriate attire and competition-grade boules are requuired for all players.
- Closed-toed shoes are required except if a player has a valid medical reason.