FPUSA INTER-REGIONAL TOURNAMENT REGULATIONS
- All FPUSA members may participate with no limits or restrictions made on the inter-regional composition of the team.
- All new players must be registered with an FPUSA Club by the closing date above.
- Renewing FPUSA members must have been licensed thirty (30) days before the tournament.
- Pre-registration with full payment is required for this event by the day of the closing date.
- Late entries are at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- All players must have a current Release of Liability Waiver on file with FPUSA before participating.
- Waiver forms will be available on site and must be signed, if necessary, prior to player check-in.
- Appropriate attire and competition-grade boules are required for all players.
- Closed-toed shoes are required except if a player has a valid medical reason.